After a couple of day stumbling through wheeler woods, and sleepless nights listening to the distance but all to close screaming of the wheelers I came to a steep hill. Climbing up the hill I found a old manor perched in the woods, a guard soon approached me wearing a coat of bright yellow and held a spear whose point was that of a corn cob. I soon learned I had found Cobbs hill, of the ancient lost Cobb family. It seemed like a nice hold for them selves and the guard soon showed me to Henry Cobb himself. Mr. Cobb was quite nice though quite plump, he offered me rooming and guards to help me through the woods. In the morning I was shown to a giant armored carriage with many many wheels. I asked about the wheels number and learned that Mr. Cobb harvested them from the wheelers and had made a trade of the wheels. With this horrifying but somehow comforting news off we took in the carriage. The travel was swift and smooth and I soon left these woods. 

Comments

Popular Posts